Thinking about adding a New Furry Family Member to your home? Come and meet our adoptable pups at Tractor Supply Co. on Saturday 1/20/18 from 11am-2pm.
We are excited to be participating in the third annual pet expo/pet photos with Santa benefiting local pet rescue groups. Vendors, basket raffles, pet information will be available as well as pet adoptions!
Sunday, December 10 at 12 PM
The Marketplace at Steamtown - 300 Lackawanna Ave, Scranton, Pennsylvania 18503
Come and meet some adorable adoptables at our home base at Eva's Play Pups Countryside Dog Camp. We are also asking folks who attend to donate a new or used a leash or collar to It's Ruff Without a Roof for our rescue pups.
Sunday, November 12, 2017
2342 Belmont Turnpike
Union Dale, PA
If you have a dog or cat, you know what it means to give them a home filled with love. Please help these non-profits to do the same. Valley B2B Referral Networking Group is sponsoring comedians Kevin Lepka and Mark De Mayo at Genetti Manor on September 21!
This is night of networking, lite fare and a comedy show with ALL proceeds to benefit True Friends Animal Welfare Center and It's Ruff Without a Roof!
✏️Come and get voting tickets the night of the event and vote for which group you want to be our Networking For A Cause WINNER!
The winner gets 60% of the proceeds, while the remaining organization gets 40%.
Tickets for $35.00 and various sponsorship levels available. Sponsorships are becoming limited so please PM for details!