If you're a first time customer, you can get started with these 3 simple steps:
Step 1: Complete the Registration Form and Read the Kennel Contract
Please scroll down, read the Kennel Contract, and complete the Registration Form fields below.
(Note: Your dog must be at least 4 months old. Male dogs over the age of six months must be neutered and female dogs over six months must be spayed.)
Step 2: Call for an Evaluation Appointment
Like people, dogs have individual personalities; therefore, we ask that you allow us to evaluate your pet in advance. We are happy to set up an Evaluation Appointment for you and your dog at our facility. Securing your pet's safety is a prime objective of ours, so we reserve the right to decline the request for boarding and daycare for any dog who shows aggressive tendencies. Call (718) 782-7788 or email us to schedule an appointment.
Step 3: Send Vaccinations
For your dogs safety, we require current proof of the following vaccines: Rabies, DHPP, and Bordatella before your dog can partake in daycare or boarding. [Please note that the Bordatella shot now has to be given every 6 months.] Please email, or bring your dog's vaccination records with you to your Evaluation Appointment. You or your vet can email the records to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(We need all paperwork before you can make a reservation.)
And THANKS, we're looking forward to meeting you and your pup!
Please complete the fields below to begin the registration process. *Required fields.
This is a contract between Eva’s Play Pups, LLC (hereinafter “Eva’s Play Pups”) and the pet owner whose signature appears below (hereinafter called “Client”).
- If the pet is boarding over-night, Client agrees to pay fifty percent (50%) of the cost of scheduled stay for boarding in effect on the date pet is checked into Eva’s Play Pups as posted in the office and on the registration form. The balance of the cost of stay shall be paid by Client upon pick-up of pet.
- Client further agrees to pay all costs and charges for special services requested and all veterinary costs for the pet during the time said pet is in the care of Eva’s Play Pups.
- Client further agrees that the pet shall not leave Eva’s Play Pups until Client pays all charges to Eva’s Play Pups, as agreed by prior arrangement between Client and Eva’s Play Pups.
- By signing this contract and leaving their pet with Eva’s Play Pups, Client certifies to the accuracy of all information given about said pet on back of contract.
- Eva’s Play Pups shall exercise reasonable care for the pet delivered by the Client to Eva’s Play Pups for boarding. It is expressly agreed by Client and Eva’s Play Pups, that Eva’s Play Pups’ liability shall in no event exceed the lesser of the current chattel value of a pet of the same species or the sum of $200 per animal boarded. The Client further agrees to be solely responsible for any and all acts of behavior of said pet while it is in the care of Eva’s Play Pups.
- Client specifically represents that he or she is the sole owner of the pet, free and clear of all liens and encumbrances.
- Client specifically represents to Eva’s Play Pups that the pet has not been exposed to rabies, parvo, or distemper within a thirty (30) day period prior to boarding, and further, said pet ahs received annual rabies, distemper, parvo and canine cough vaccination which can be confirmed by the veterinarian listed on the application or the original board contract. If said vaccines cannot be confirmed, Eva’s Play Pups has the authority to have any or all said vaccinations administered at the Client’s expense.
- All charges incurred by Client shall be payable upon pick-up of pet, or when billed by Eva’s Play Pups at address on contract. Eva’s Play Pups shall have, and is hereby granted, a lien on the pet for any and all unpaid charges resulting from boarding pet at Eva’s Play Pups. The Client hereby agrees that in the event the boarding charges are not paid when due in accordance with this contract, Eva’s Play Pups may exercise its lien rights upon ten (10) days written notice given by Eva’s Play Pups to Client by certified mail to address shown on contract. Eva’s Play Pups may dispose of pet for any and all unpaid charges, at private or public sale, in the sole discretion of Eva’s Play Pups, and Client specifically waives all statutory or legal rights to the contrary. If such sale shall not secure a price adequate to pay such costs of board or other charges delinquent, plus cost of sale, then Client shall be liable to Eva’s Play Pups for the difference. All monies realized by Eva’s Play Pups at such sale, over and above the charges due and costs of sale, shall be paid by Eva’s Play Pups to Client.
- The Client understands that Eva’s Play Pups cannot be held responsible for lost, dirty, damaged, or destroyed belongings.
- Eva’s Play Pups agrees to maintain clean and sanitary quarters, keep the property enclosed, and to provide food according to accepted standards. Eva’s Play Pups does not guarantee immunity against communicable diseases beyond its control. Should pet become ill or if the state of the animal’s health otherwise requires professional attention, Eva’s Play Pups reserves the right to administer mild medications as a result of diarrhea, vomiting or nerves, and to incur the cost of the veterinarian service, the cost of which Client agrees to reimburse Eva’s Play Pups at the time of pick-up. But, Eva’s Play Pups is not to be held liable if it fails to secure veterinary care.
- This contract contains the entire agreement between the parties. All terms and conditions of this contract shall be binding on the heirs, administrators, personal representatives and assigns of Client and Eva’s Play Pups.
- Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to this contract, or the breach thereof, or as the result of any claim or controversy involving the alleged negligence by any party to this contract, shall be settled by arbitration in accordance with the rules of the American Arbitration Association, and judgment upon the award rendered by an arbitrator may be entered in any Court having jurisdiction thereof. The arbitrator shall, as part of his award, determine and award to the prevailing party of the costs of such arbitration and reasonable attorney’s fees of the prevailing party.
NOTE: Any pet arriving with fleas or ticks will be treated at Client’s expense prior to boarding visits. In addition, Eva’s Play Pups reserves the right to refuse services at any time for any reason regardless of reservations or prior arrangements.
EVA'S PLAY PUPS, LLC
52 North 11th Street
Brooklyn, NY 11249